Friday, April 13, 2012

Jalapeno Pickled Okra Recipe


By sgbrown

Source:  sgbrown

Jalapeno pickled okra is one of my family’s favorite snacks! Adding a little jalapeno to this recipe gives it some extra flavor. It’s not hot, just has a little snap. If you like it a little hotter, just add a little more jalapeno.  Not only is it tasty, but it is very good for you too. Okra is high in both types of fibers and calcium. 

You May Also Enjoy:

  • Health Benefits of Okra - Learn more about the wonderful health benefits of okra.
  • Quick and Easy Okra Goulash
    Here in the south, we tend to like our macaroni and okra, so I have combined these ingredients to make my okra goulash.
  • All About Okra - Origin, Planting and Cooking
    Okra is one of my favorite vegetables to plant in my garden each year. Not only is it tasty, it is easy to grow and drought tolerant. Okra has a long history and I have included information on its origin, as well as how to plant, harvest and cook wit

Make Money with HubPages

I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, sign up and start making money now!

No comments:

Post a Comment