Friday, April 13, 2012

Easy Blueberry Banana Ice Box Pie


By sgbrown



Putting blueberries and bananas together may sound a little strange, but this has the best flavor! Blueberries are known to be very high in anti-oxidants and therefore very good for you. This is a very easy recipe and when I make it for family gatherings and always have to make three of them. I have to make one for my sister-in-law and one for her daughter or they will literally play “hide the pie” from each other. Then I have to have one for the rest of the family. My family can be a little different sometimes, but they are always a lot of fun! Here is all you need to make this great tasting pie. Read more ...



I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, sign up and start making money now! HubPages

No comments:

Post a Comment