Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mustard Potato Salad Recipe - Southern Style

Mustard Potato Salad
Photo Source: sgbrown

When I first married, I was really afraid to try to make potato salad. It sounded so complicated, with all different variations and ingredients. I didn’t know where to start. After a little trial and error I have come up with what my husband says is the best potato salad ever made and it’s really easy to make. I prefer to make it with red potatoes but russet potatoes work well also.  Read more ...

You May Also Enjoy:
  • Jalapeno Pickled Okra Recipe
    Jalapeno pickled okra is one of my family’s favorite snacks! Adding a little jalapeno to this recipe gives it some extra flavor. It’s not hot, just has a little snap. Not only is it tasty, but it is very good for you too. Okra is high in both types of fiber,
  • How to Make Great Dill Pickles
    Remember going to the movies and getting that huge dill pickle to eat along with a soda? Do you still have pickles on your hamburger or along side your ham sandwich? Wouldn't it be great to be able to make your own pickles?
  • Easy Blueberry Banana Ice Box Pie
    Putting blueberries and bananas together may sound a little strange, but this has the best flavor! Blueberries are known to be very high in anti-oxidants and therefore very good for you. This is a very easy recipe and when I make it for family gatherings

Make Money with HubPages

I am making extra money writing on HubPages. If you enjoy writing, and making money, read the success stories, sign up and start making money now!

No comments:

Post a Comment